Table of Contents
1. Design and a basic prototype. [Completed]
- Finalized the design (software stack and data architecture)
- Completed a core prototype with the basic set of features
- Migrate a substantial example web site to the new technology (maqola)
- Build own website with it (imx.sh)
Ideation/Development of the prototype took around 12 months. This milestone is completed and represents 35% of the effort needed to get the product ready.
2. Implement Minimum Viable Product (MVP). [Starting]
- Audit and review initial implementation
- Security hardening and audit
- New UI/UX with few themes.
- Admin UI: User and Access management.
This stage has just started and it would cover another 35% of the needed effort. At the end of it, a usable product will be available for people to try and provide feedback.
3. Implement remaining major services [Not started]
- Plugins / App store
- Root Services